Thursday, December 5, 2013

Who is the fairest one of all?

Hi, I'm Vixen. I am confident, sassy, and I'll just say it, the most prettiest reindeer in the North Pole!

I am in love with Blitzen - he is charming, wise and has lots and lots of money as he has been working for Santa the longest (shhhhhh, don't tell him I said that last one). 

The most important thing about me is that I am passionate about women's health and after Christmas, Dasher and Dancer are helping me organize a fundraising event to promote healthy living for women and breast cancer awareness!  It is so important to go to Dr Christmas regularly for check ups!  Your physical and mental health are so important. 

I am friends with all the reindeer, however I am currently not speaking to Cupid. Cupid keeps sending me gifts for Christmas and seems to follow me everywhere I go!  For Christmas I'm going to send him a new book that has just come out called 'She's just not into you'.  Maybe he will get the hint?


No comments:

Post a Comment