Wednesday, December 4, 2013

All about Dasher!

Hi - I'm Dasher and have a bit of a reputation in the team as the 'sporty' one (Rudolph calls me Sporty Spice because there is a little 'spice' in me but I like to keep professional at work ....).

I have fully embraced Santa's health and life strategies, and take every opportunity to get involved in fitness activities like prance-to-work day. I also enjoy eating healthy - though I can be a bit of a sucker for the healthy reindeer social club snacks. I like to keep a yoga mat at my desk at all times, so I can do my daily salute to the sun when I arrive at work in the morning. Sometimes when I feel stressed out I will sit in the child's pose for a while as well which helps me relax.

Anyway, got to run - I have a Pilates class at Goodlife  to get to!


No comments:

Post a Comment